Sunday 24 May 2015

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette REVIEW



Getting this palette was actually a big step for me, being 16 at the time, not earning a lot;spending almost £40 on a single palette alone felt a bit of a risk.

I love natural shades, browns, creams, pinks, and of course black... 
What bought this product to my eyes; a line for matte and a line for shimmers and glitters.
There's 14 shades in total which are all a good size at a square 2p piece. There's also a brush which includes one side for matte and the other side which is a split brush for dark shimmer and light shimmer. 
Must I say the brush is AMAZING. Picks up colour brilliantly and blends it so well. Matte side is quite large if you've got small eyes but for me is perfect for blending and crease work.
Also with the palette you get a free mini full exposure mascara which is perfect for travel. The mascara isn't fantastic in terms of volumising and thickness however is great for length and separates  lashes perfectly! 
Here's a few snaps I've taken (after a well loved use!) 
PS. A massive mirror!

Double ended brush (Fluffy and shimmer side)

It's available in most BOOTS (which is where I got mine) but there should be other shops where you can buy this. Online is also a good option!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14094897/?claim=dqrkcx8sqwp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

© - Niki27x -, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena